When to use daily protector:
- If you have vaginal discharge
- When practicing sports or intense physical activity, protect yourself from sweat.
- Before and after the menstrual period.
- If you use tampons, to complement the protection.
- If you use vaginal medications, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- After intimate relationships
- Keep out reach of children
- keep in clean, cool and dry place. Do not throw into the toilet.
- To discard, fold the protector, place it in the individual packaging and throw it in the trace.
- Non-woven fabric (permeable cover)
- Polyethylene (waterproof cover)
- Cellulose Pulp
- Construction adhesives
- Silicone tape
- Aloe Vera and Chamomile.
Instructions for use:
- Take the daily protector and remove the tape that protects the adhesive.
- Adhere the daily protector to the garment inside
- Change the daily protector according to with amount of flow